Help mobilize US$1 Million for Asia-based organizations by giving to your chosen charity between October 1 & December 31
This holiday season, we invite you to support and raise awareness for the organizations in Asia that matter most to you. Your donation with Give2Asia starting #GivingTuesday and ending December 31 will support local needs and help us all reach a goal of US$1 million in new donations.
HOW IT WORKS
- You support an Asia-based charity at Give2Asia. Find excellent organizations here or email us information on the group you want to help.
- Give2Asia will promote the groups you support. Once you have made a gift to a vetted organization, Give2Asia will shout it from the rooftops by promoting that group to our broader donor audience, over social media, in our email communications, and any other way we can.
- See the campaign results. At the end of December, Give2Asia will blast out results of how received support, how much was raised, and all the impact made possible by donors this giving season.
GET A BIGGER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
Giving to community-based organizations gives you the biggest bang for your charitable buck.
- These groups have less overhead than large international organizations
- They often have a better understanding of the challenges and needs in the communities they serve
- Give2Asia fundamentally believes that local communities hold the solutions for the challenges they face