GIVE2ASIA FISCAL SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM INTERNSHIP
Give2Asia is seeking an intern to work with the Programs Department starting September 2018. Intern will work with Fiscal Sponsorship Programs team based in Manila, Philippines on program development and grantee stewardship goals. Intern may also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across departments (i.e. finance, marketing).
* Assisting with correspondence and updates for the Give2Asia End of Year Campaign
* Administrative tasks under the onboarding process and monitoring of the Fiscal Sponsorship Program
* Conducting program research
* Researching and writing informational and educational materials
* Report reviews
* Salesforce entry for organizations and grants
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample by August 31, 2018 here. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Programs Internship Application – FS’ in the subject line.
The ideal candidate has, or is working towards, a bachelor's or master's degree and interest in International Philanthropy and/or Asian affairs; strong research, writing, and editing skills; computer and internet proficiency; excellent interpersonal skills; and a desire to learn.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 24 hours per week for an approximately four-month period. Proposed start date is September 2018. This is a volunteer position with a small stipend available for meals, transportation and communications.