HOW TO CREATE A DONATE BUTTON ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Facebook is a great platform for reaching your supporters. It can also help you raise funds for your cause. Here is how to create a Donate button right on your cause’s Facebook page.
Give2Asia has its own Donate button on its Facebook page, and anyone with a Give2Asia Fund can create their own by visiting the Donate App on Facebook:
1. Click on the Donate App link above, which will create a new tab or window in your browser
2. Make sure you are logged in on an account that can administer your cause's Facebook page
3. On the Donate App's home page, click the "Welcome" icon near the top of their page below the banner
4. Follow the Install directions for their application
5. When asked for a PayPal account email, use the following address: "email@example.com"
After you complete the process, you should see a Donate button, like the one pictured on this page, near the top of your Facebook page under the banner. All donations that come into Give2Asia from this button will include the name of your Facebook page so that we will know which fund to direct the gifts.