GIVE2ASIA PROGRAMS INTERNSHIP
Give2Asia is seeking an intern to work with the Programs Department starting July 10, 2017. Interns will work with members of the Programs team on their program development and grantmaking goals. Interns may also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across departments (i.e. finance, marketing).
- Helping to prepare new proposals, custom programs, and donor reports.
- Assisting with materials for donor correspondence and updates.
- Conducting program research.
- Blogging about interesting reports and events on the Give2Asia forum.
- Researching and writing informational and educational materials.
- Administrative tasks as needed (i.e. helping put together Board Polls, assisting in the due diligence process).
- Report reviews and re-formatting.
- Salesforce entry for organizations and grants.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click here to submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample by July 1, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com with ‘Programs Internship Application - Summer' in the subject line.