Give2Asia Programs Internship
Give2Asia is seeking an intern to work with the Programs Department starting August 2018. Interns will work with members of the Programs team on their program development and grantmaking goals. Interns may also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across departments (i.e. finance, marketing).
- Helping to prepare new proposals, custom programs, and donor reports.
- Assisting with materials for donor correspondence and updates.
- Conducting program research.
- Blogging about interesting reports and events on the Give2Asia forum.
- Researching and writing informational and educational materials.
- Administrative tasks as needed (i.e. helping put together Board Polls, assisting in the due diligence process).
- Report reviews and re-formatting.
- Salesforce entry for organizations and grants.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click here to submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample by July 31, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Programs Internship Application – Summer’ in the subject line.
The ideal candidate has, or is working towards, a bachelor's or master's degree and interest in International Philanthropy and/or Asian affairs; strong research, writing, and editing skills; computer and internet proficiency; excellent interpersonal skills; and a desire to learn.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week for an approximately three-month period. Proposed start date is August 2018. This is a volunteer position with a small stipend available for meals and transportation.