Give2Asia Programs Internship (Winter 2016-2017)
Give2Asia is seeking an intern to work with the Programs Department starting December 1, 2016. Interns will work with members of the programs team on their program development and grantmaking goals. Interns may also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across multiple departments (i.e. finance, marketing).
- Helping to prepare new proposals, custom programs, and donor reports
- Assisting with materials for donor correspondence and updates
- Conducting program research
- Blogging about interesting reports and events on the Give2Asia forum
- Researching and writing informational and educational materials
- Administrative tasks as needed (i.e. helping put together Board Polls, assisting in the due diligence process)
- Report reviews and re-formatting
- Salesforce entry for organizations and grants
Specific tasks will be based on qualifications and demonstrated proficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a nonprofit working in the field of international philanthropy. The Programs Internship is a year-round program. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week for a 3-month period in our San Francisco office. This is a volunteer position with reimbursement available for meals and transportation.
The ideal candidate has, or is working towards, a bachelor's or master's degree and interest in international philanthropy and/or Asian affairs; strong research, writing, and editing skills; computer and internet proficiency; excellent interpersonal skills; and a desire to learn.
The Programs Department at Give2Asia is responsible for managing donor relationships and accounts, conducting efficient and effective grantmaking to organizations in Asia, developing new programs in collaboration with donors and grantees, and generating program-related informational and educational communication.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click this link to submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample by November 15, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Programs Internship Application - Winter' in the subject line.