Give2Asia is seeking an intern to join the Finance & Administrations Team starting in December, 2018. Interns will become familiar with the business systems and methods of operations of an international non-governmental organization (NGO) through project-oriented assignments. Interns will help manage our financial database, assist in improving current processes, and have the opportunity to work with other functional areas as needs arise.
Help prepare for annual audit.
Perform reconciliations of client accounts in database.
Participate in process improvement projects to improve efficiency of financial and operational tasks.
Assist accounts payable with expense report reviews and backup file management.
Special projects as needed.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field with good understanding of basic accounting principles. (Or currently pursuing degree to be attained within 1 year)
• Strong interest in developing career in a nonprofit organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational and customer service skills.
• Ability to keep impeccable records and to sustain strong attention to detail.
Candidates must be available for at least 10 hours per week (up to 30 hours per week) for a six-month period. The proposed start date is December, 1 2018 but flexible. This is a volunteer position with a $25/day stipend available for meals and transportation.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click here to submit a resume, cover letter by November 19, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com with 'Finance Internship Application – Fall’ in the subject line.