(January - March)
Give2Asia is seeking an intern to join the Finance Team starting January 2, 2018. Interns will become familiar with the business systems and methods of operations of an international non-governmental organization (NGO) through project-oriented assignments. Interns will help manage our financial database, assist in improving current processes, and have the opportunity to work with other functional areas as needs arise.
• Run reports and build dashboards for use by management.
• Help prepare for annual audit.
• Perform reconciliations of client accounts.
• Participate in process improvement projects to improve efficiency of financial and operational tasks.
• Special projects as needed.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
• Interest in nonprofits/charities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational and customer service skills.
• Ability to keep impeccable records and to sustain strong attention to detail.
Candidates must be available for at least 8 hours per week for at least a three month period. However, we are flexible for up to 30 hours per week and up to six months in duration. The proposed start date is January 2, 2018 but flexible. This is a volunteer position with a small stipend available for meals and transportation.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, click here to submit a resume, cover letter by December 20, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com with 'Finance Internship Application – Winter’ in the subject line.