SERVICES FOR CORPORATIONS
The success of your community engagement in Asia depends on quality information, partners and program focus. Give2Asia is dedicated to making your corporate philanthropy more powerful. Our customized services can help your organization to deeply impact the issues that matter most to your company, employees and customers, while reaching those in need across the Asia-Pacific region.
A Full Range of Capabilities For Your Success in Asia
Give2Asia partners with Fortune 500 companies to meet their philanthropic goals in Asia. From issue research and strategic planning to advised grant making and impact analysis, we can tailor each partnership to meet your specific needs. Core services include:
- On-the-ground research to help you make better tactical and strategic decisions
- Strategic planning that leads your investments and partnerships toward a bold future
- Design and implementation of high-impact programs that turn ideas into action
- Partner due diligence to help build trust relationships with local project implementers
- Advised grant making and management of your charitable investments to Asia
- Employee engagement, including employee giving and finding volunteer projects (LEARN MORE)
- Project management and administration of contracts with overseas program partners
- Technical training for your Asia-based employees and grant recipients
How We Work
A network of local experts with a deep understanding of social sectors in their communities and who can carry out research, due diligence, and projects with both grantees and local employees of corporate partners.
Custom service agreements to meet specific partner needs, including access to the right local resources in our network. Research and partner identification can be tailored to your objectives, and lead into longer-term grant making.
Technical training for your Asia-based employees and grantee partners on an ongoing-basis or as a one-time project to strengthen their role in achieving your philanthropic mission.
Employee tax receipts for any donations originating from either the United States or Hong Kong.
Transparent access to approved grantees across all issue areas and countries. Grantees include local groups that have successfully completed Give2Asia’s rigorous vetting process and that are ready to partner with you on specific projects. Organizations can also identify themselves as Give2Asia Network Members, which allows them to attract support from a broader base of international donors.
Employee engagement with tax-deductible giving to charitable groups in Asia, and to campaigns around disasters or issue-specific goals. Give2Asia can work with you to create an online presence for grantees and campaigns on your existing intranet, and can also host company-branded giving pages at give2asia.org.
Grant making that also includes donor advised fund services, proper due diligence on grantees, meeting US regulations for international grant making, and ensuring local laws in recipient countries are followed.
Afghanistan* Australia* Bangladesh* Bhutan* Cambodia* China* Hong Kong* India* Indonesia* Japan* Korea* Laos* Malaysia* Mongolia* Myanmar* New Zealand* Nepal* Pakistan* Philippines* Singapore* Sri Lanka* Taiwan* Thailand* Timor-Leste* Vietnam