RECENT NEWS & EVENTSCheck Out The Latest From Give2Asia
IGNITE & INSPIRE - Join Give2Asia on September 30 at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel for a fundraiser supporting Give2Asia's work throughout the region, helping local organizations connect with donors in the United States to help them improve programs and address some of Asia's greatest socio-economic and environmental issues. The evening will include a keynote by Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and founder of the Grameen Movement, Dr. Muhammad Yunus, as well as an award ceremony acknowledging some of the outstanding work of Give2Asia's grantees. Reserve your table now!
ENDING POVERTY FORUM - We are hosting an afternoon of strategic discussions for practitioners and philanthropists alike to explore models for addressing poverty alleviation in Asia today. Join us and a panel of experts from South Asia, China, and the Philippines on September 30 at Squire Patton Boggs in San Francisco. Take part in the discussion.
NEPAL EARTHQUAKE RECOVERY UPDATE - Give2Asia recently returned from a trip to Nepal to meet with grantees and learn more about what has been accomplished since recovery efforts began following the earthquakes last spring. Learn more about what our grantees are doing and to donate to the Give2Asia 2015 Nepal Earthquake Recovery Fund.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENTKnowledge Experts In Each Country, A Focus on Local Impact
- Over $30 million in grants annually with a focus on helping local communities across Asia
- Comprehensive portfolio spanning health, education, livelihood, disaster recovery, environment, as well as women and children
- Expert presence on the ground in all of the 25 Asia Pacific countries where we grant and support projects
- Projects have directly improved the lives of over 100 million people
- Close donor partnerships with foundations, individuals and corporations to improve the impact of donor-advised giving